Get a Free Quote
Industrial Panel Tanks is your go-to for both potable water and fire water storage options. Whether it’s round, rectangular, or specialised, highly-customised water containment units you require, Raven Tanks has the appropriate tank framework available.
We understand how logistically-complex particular industries can be regarding water reserve placements, locational restrictions, and other limitations.
Securing the most suitable tank network alongside the arrangement of an expert routine maintenance schedule means tanks remain online longer and keep communities and commercial environments safer.
Water Storage Innovation – Why Panel Tanks are the Future
Round, modular-style steel tanks are exponentially our industry’s most preferred liquid storage solution to work with. While 100% concrete and plastic tanks remain viable tank alternatives for certain applications, galvanised reinforced plastic (GRP), and Stainless Steel product lines are rapidly replacing them.
Here’s why industrial panel tanks have become the most popular water storage unit variant in recent times:
- Unbeaten Versatility – Bolted together onsite, panel tanks can be reformed and converted into just about any size or orientation to satisfy a range of strict commercial and spacial requirements.
- Cost-Effective – Lower price point than their stainless steel counterparts with less overall servicing expenses. Average life expectancy ranges from 25-50 years depending on modifications.
- Endless Installation Options – From potable water suitability for farms to commercial fire suppression systems, our highly-transportable industrial panel tanks are designed to facilitate all sorts of indoor and outdoor locations.
- Boundless Modifications – With storage capabilities of up to 10 million litres, customisation variables include everything from surface thickness to coating preferences, and from liner accessories to ladders and platforms!
Industrial Panel Tank Upgrades
Our tank product and maintenance pricing vary depending on your selected modifications. Raven Tanks industrial panel tanks offer design lives ranging between 25-100 years subject to their material type and grade, how they’ve been customised, and their location.
It’s important to know that panel tanks are the only liquid storage industrial tanks that feature such extensive personalisation capabilities.
Panel tanks and their components are easily bolted on, bolted together, added, swapped, or completely removed and are extremely compatible with aftermarket hardware and other accessories.
Raven Tanks’ trusted technicians will supply, install and test all panel tanks at the recommended routine intervals ensuring your system’s longevity remains maximised in accordance with its age.
What does this mean for new panel tank owners?
- Affordability – Start with a base model purchase and opt to install add-ons later to save on initial costs.
- Position tank systems precisely where and how you need them, customising accessways to perfectly suit your site’s layout.
- Relocation simplicity – Raven Tanks can deconstruct an entire industrial panel tank within 14 days when requested at least a month in advance. Reposition, rebolt or transfer your tank to a more desirable area relatively quick and easy if need be.
See our Tank Maintenance or Contact Us pages for further information on all our tank services and specialised project enquiries.
- Double your tank’s lifespan down the track! – Purchase a medium-grade panel tank now, extending its 20-year life expectancy in a decade to a 50-year, more sustainable solution by customising its waterproofing, roofing, and liner setup.