Get a Free Quote
Liquid rubber lining is a secondary tank waterproofing aid adding a supplementary protective layer to standard tank liner material solutions such as PVC film.
Ideal for highly-corrosive or damage-prone environments, liquid rubber lining is found in many water storage tank systems used in factories, processing plants, laboratories and other workshops or manufacturing facilities.
Raven Tanks primarily utilises liquid rubber liner solutions to repair minor leaks and reinforce tank roofing structures and panel or concrete surfaces.
Why Use a Liquid Rubber Tank Waterproofing Solution?
Want to know the most cost-effective waterproofing corrective on how to seal a concrete water tank?
Relining your industrial panel tank or concrete water tank doesn’t have to be an expensive, full-service job. Oftentimes commercial tanks, especially new-age systems, only require minor repairs or something as simple as a professional reseal.
What you can expect from a Raven Tanks liquid rubber liner repair project includes:
- Universally-compatible adhesive – Liquid rubber liner is an all-purpose, easily applied sealant solution suitable for use on concrete water tanks, GRP panel tanks, galvanised steel tanks and more!
- Weather-resistant – Extreme heat, saltwater, and subzero climates won’t degrade liquid rubber lining.
- Chemical-resistant – Rubber lining is no match for surface-destroying substances such as acids, alkalis, solvents and many other industrial hazardous liquids.
- Remarkable tank waterproofing agent – Transforms once-leaking water tank components and surfaces into 100% waterproof areas.
- Exceptional UV stability – Where other tank waterproofing products become fragile and crumble, liquid rubber lining maintains its strength even amidst the harshest Australian UV indexes.
- Forward-thinking and sustainable – Liquid rubber is an eco-friendly industry addition to traditional water tank liner It’s a water-based product designed to reduce environmental impact while posing zero harm to human health.
- Anti-flake flexibility – Liquid rubber lining is super-elastic featuring highly-stretchable properties. It remains damage-resistant between a temperature exposure range of -40 to 160 degrees celsius.
- Surfaces are Prepared – Tank surfaces are cleaned and dried using power washing prior to coating. Existing cracks are repaired before application as well. Even minor dirt or dust residue will restrict liquid rubber liner adhesion.
- Let’s Coat! – A 2mm layer of liquid rubber liner is applied to desired areas of your concrete water tank or galvanised steel water tank. Tank waterproofing must meet this minimum thickness standard to be considered completely impermeable.
- Curing/Bonding – Coatings can take up to 72 hours to fully couple and fuse to water tank surfaces regardless of the material type. It’s important to note that Raven Tanks requires a dry, clear weather forecast for applications as rain also limits bonding quality.
Where Is Liquid Rubber Lining Best Utilised?
- Agriculture – Design a waterproof garden bed, restore a concrete water tank for irrigation purposes, repair tank roofing structures and more.
- Factories & Plants – Reseal fire tanks and potable water tanks with a liquid rubber waterproofing enhancement.
- Commercial – Ideal for supporting and fortifying rooftop and basement fire suppression systems designed for business precincts and combined industrial complexes.
Chat to the Raven Tanks team to discuss whether a liquid rubber lining application is the most appropriate solution for your water tanks!
Field Assembled Convenience
Fabricated into rolled sheets, HDPE geomembrane liners are strictly a 100% site assembled product. A measure, cut and fit is conducted on-location, modelled and installed with liner sheeting directly.
These preparation methods allow for a more cost-effective supply and install project for our clients, and means only qualified, highly-trained applicators should undertake such works.
Neither size nor shaping requirements will influence our installation capabilities when it comes to HDPE lining projects, with no job scale or fitment quantity off limits.
Note: Extremely cold temperatures require alternate, specialised HDPE liner installation methods to maximise the performance and longevity of materials in such climates.
Check out our latest online brochure or contact Raven Tanks today to organise a combined HDPE liner inspection or quote and routine water storage tank inspection!